Alerts have been provided by the Planetary Space Weather Services through their PSWS Alert system.
PSWSAlert is a service developed by CNRS / IRAP / CDPP for the Planetary Space Weather Services of the Europlanet 2020 Research Infrastructure (grant agreement No 654208).
VO Publications PolicyIf results from the PSWSAlert service are used in a scientific publication or presentation, we request that the user:
- acknowledges the Planetary Space Weather Services of the Europlanet 2020 Research Infrastructure
- contacts and acknowledges the developer of the service: M. Gangloff
- cites the following reference in his/her work: André, N. et al., to be submitted to Journal of Space Weather and Climate in 2018
- notifies the Planetary Space Weather Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (for tracking purposes for our institutional sponsors)
- In addition, for the purpose of publication, the user may wish to offer co-authorship, or model owners may request co-authorship at their discretion.